Hire our space
We aim to promote community participation through the use of our facility. Our spaces are available for meetings, discussions, organising activities or running workshops. Our hire rates are affordable as we don’t want cost to be a prohibitive factor if you have something to share with the community. We ask our visitors to make use of the recycle bins provided and to conserve water as much as possible. We hire after hours & on weekends and we have a no alcohol policy.
Private front office, suitable for up to 3 people, disability access and a disabled toilet.
By prior arrangement: reception services, evaporative air conditioned and gas central heating.
Digital Skill Zone
Upstairs room via stair access, suitable for a maximum of 10 people, separate upstairs toilet facilities, reverse cycle air conditioner.Tables and chairs can be configured to fit hirer. Projector and white board by prior arrangement.
Large Meeting Room
Fits large tables or up to 14 student tables or 20 chairs, includes disability access and disabled toilets, family change room and tea and coffee facilities. Has evaporative air conditioning and gas central heating.
Equipment available for hire: white board, projector, photocopying. Storage for long term bookings by prior arrangement.
Fits up to 15 people ( within COVID restrictions). Includes; kitchen facilities. 2 ovens, disability access and disabled toilets, and craft space.
Has reverse cycle air conditioner/ heater. Storage available for long term bookings by prior arrangement.
Garden courtyard, gas BBQ, vegetable gardens beds. Disability access. Covered shade space.
VENUE HIRE ENQUIRY FORM
Prices upon application.
Fill in the form below and click submit or download the application form and submit it via email or in-person.
Submitting your form is not a confirmation of your booking. When we receive your form we will get back to you to discuss your request and confirm your requirements.
Terms and Conditions
All rooms have COVID restrictions on space.
1. Participants to not attend the Centre if they feel unwell.
2. It is the responsibly of the hirer to keep a register of who attends every session. This includes; date, name and contact details. Hirer to keep the record on file.
3. Hirer to comply with the 1tre social distancing between people.
4. Hirer to comply with the maximum amount of people per room.
5. Hirer to sanitize the tables after each use.
Please note that whilst the Red Cliffs Community Centre has public liability insurance, lessees are solely responsible for the wellbeing and safety of their members and guests.
– No smoking: Our facilities are strictly smoke-free: indoors and outdoors.
– All safety conditions must be adhered to such as use of power cords, electrical appliances etc.
– Any accident or incidents must be reported within 48 hours for insurance purposes.
– No alcohol to be consumed on the premises
– Hirer must leave rooms hired in a clean and tidy condition after use.
– All heaters, fans, lights and electrical appliances to be turned off before leaving.
– Internet access by prior arrangement and price.
– Ensure the building and toilets are securely locked when leaving. Front entrance must be locked and toilets padlocked.
– All damage to be paid for by the hirer.
– The venue hire agreement can be terminated upon any or all of the above conditions not being met.
1. All groups wishing to hire the Centre are required to fill out a booking form and it is to be signed.
2. This booking is to be confirmed in writing by the Executive Officer (EO) before it can commence.
3. All groups to undertake an induction of the Centre.
4. The Red Cliffs Men’s shed is not for hire.
Rooms hired1. The hirer will only have access to the room they have hired, as the other rooms may also be in use.
2. The hirer will also have access to the toilets and Tea Room kitchen.
3. If required, a key code will be given for the keys to the RCCRC. This code changes regularly.
Fees1. To be stated in the confirmation of agreement made in writing with the Red Cliffs Community Centre.
2. This Fee is to be paid monthly or by arrangement with the Executive Officer.
3. A receipt will be issued upon request.
Lighting1. All lights, except exit lights, to be turned off when you vacate the premises.
2. Main light switches are in the switchboard.
Heating/cooling1. Downstairs and upstairs have a separate heating unit. The remote for Downstairs is situated on the west wall in the reception area. Upstairs the remote is on the East wall. Temperature is to be set no higher than 22 C.
2. Controller for the cooling downstairs is located in the main meeting room, next to the Kitchen door.
3. Cooling upstairs is the same unit as the heating.
4. Please ensure the heating/cooling units are turned off when you vacate the premises.